1. The operator of the Service eskaprojekt.com.pl is Eska Projekt Sp. z o.o.
2. The Service performs functions to obtain information about users and their behaviour as follows:
by information voluntarily entered in forms.
by saving cookies in end devices (“cookies”).
By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator SiteGround, functioning at https://www.siteground.co.uk/
1. The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
2. The Service can also save information about connection parameters (time stamp, IP address)
3. Data in the form are not disclosed to third parties other than with the user’s consent.
4. The data provided in the form may be a set of potential customers, registered by the Service Operator in the register kept by the General Inspector of Personal Data Protection.
5. The data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for the processing of a service request or business contact.
6. The data provided in the forms may be passed on to entities technically performing certain services – this particularly applies to the transfer of information about the registered domain holder to entities that are internet domain operators (primarily the Research and Academic Computer Network j.b.r – NASK), payment service providers, or other entities with which the Service Operator cooperates in this regard.
1. Information about some of the user’s behaviours is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the service and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of the request arrival,
- time of sending the response,
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the transition to the Service was made via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
3. The above data are not associated with individual persons viewing the pages.
4. The above data are used only for the purposes of server administration.
1. The data are made available to external entities only within the limits of legally permitted provisions.
2. Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
3. The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Service to authorised bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
How to withdraw consent in practice?
1. If the user does not want to receive cookies, they can change their browser settings. We reserve the right to disable cookies essential for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences, which may hinder, and in extreme cases, may prevent the use of websites.
v.2.0 luty 2017 redakcja Eska Projekt Sp. z o.o., Prosta 11, 44-200 Rybnik
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s end device and are intended for the use of the Service’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity placing cookies on the User’s end device and gaining access to them is the Service operator.
4. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics that help understand how Service Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintaining a session of the Service User (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each sub-page of the Service;
- to define your profile in order to display tailored material to you on advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5. The Website uses two main types of cookies: “session cookies” and “permanent cookies” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or switches off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The web browsing software (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s terminal device by default. Users of the Service can change their settings in this respect. Your web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible for cookies to be automatically blocked. For details, please refer to the help or documentation of your web browser.
8. Cookies placed in the Service User’s terminal equipment and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the way you use the Website. For this purpose, they may retain information about the user’s navigation path or the time they stayed on a particular page.
11. With regard to the information on user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit the information resulting from the cookies using a tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/